Re: Problems with BELPIC.tokend

Benoit,

As you said, there is a problem with this version of BELPIC.tokend:
due to an incorrect call during the probing phase, an exclusive lock
is set on the card from the moment the card is inserted.

I filed a bug report for this error (ID 7343359). We created a
modified version of BELPIC.tokend that will be included in the next
version of the Belgium eID Middleware. Download and installation
instructions of the fixed tokend module::
http://code.google.com/p/eid-mw/wiki/InstallUnofficialTokend. See
http://code.google.com/p/eid-mw/source/detail?r=65 for the changes we
made to v36720.

Regards,