Correct way to use SFAuthorizationPluginView

Correct way to use SFAuthorizationPluginView

Hi,

I am writing an Authorization Plugin using SFAuthorizationPluginView to change the view of the login.  The idea is to later modify this plugin, and use it to login automatically after receiving credentials from a remote user.  I based my plugin on the NameAndPassword sample code from Apple.

My problem is that I am giving the plugin the correct username and password, but the login process is not being completed.  I am setting the "username" and "password" in the context.  What else should I do to make the plugin work correctly ?

Regards
Alan J. Caruana