Replacing textures in Photoshop CS3 Extended?

Replacing textures in Photoshop CS3 Extended?

I am trying to replace a texture in my 3D model in Photoshop CS3 Extended via
applescript and I am running into a bug. The scripting documentation gives the
following sample script:

tell application "Adobe Photoshop CS3"
filter current layer of the current document using texture fill with options
{class" texture fill, file path:"Data:docsamples:testfiles:texturefill.psd"}
end tell

I tried running this script and just replaced the path to a tiff on my
desktop and got the following:

"Applescript Error"
 Adobe photoshop CS3 got an error. General Photoshop error occured. This
 functionality may not be available in this version of Photoshop. The
 command "<unkown>?" is not currently available.

My photoshop is definitely the extended version nevertheless I get this error.
Any ideas? Is my syntax right? I also e-mailed Adobe on this but thought maybe
it is a wording issue.

Best, Patrik