Updating Apple Ambassador Information

I am having a problem updating information for our user group.  The first problem is that the old Apple Ambassador and all other officers have left a long time ago.  The group kind of stagnated for a while, but now is seeing a resurgance and new interest and I have been asked to fulfill the role of the Apple Ambassador.  I've gone through the myriad of pages on the Apple User Group web site and email just about everyone imaginable.  I must still be missing the right person however, since I am still unable to get any info on how to update everything or register for the Apple Sales Web.

Has anyone gone through this before?  If so, can you send me the steps you took in order to resolve this?

Thanks for the help!

 David Stempnakowski
 Mac/Solaris System Administrator

This message looks best when displayed on an Apple Macintosh Computer