Re: displaying a sheet with new document

Re: displaying a sheet with new document

Problem Solved.

Due to an unfortunate error on my part, the connections in IB were to
an instantiated instance of my class, not "File's Owner" - I haven't
done too many document based apps and complete forgot that I should be
making the conections to that instead.