Re: passing argument 1 of 'stringWithFormat:' makes pointer from integer without a cast

Re: passing argument 1 of 'stringWithFormat:' makes pointer from integer without a cast

I think the parens around the argument to stringWithFormat: are causing the compiler to interpret the comma as a C comma operator, which means the result of the first expression (your format string) is ignored, and the result of the second expression ([array count]) is treated as the result of the parenthesized expression.

In other words, remove the parens.