Re: initWithFrame deosn't get called

Try doing it from awakeFromNib:

I had an issue where registerForDraggedTypes wasn't working if called too early, though I forget the details exactly. Moving the registration to awakeFromNib (or even windowControllerDidLoadNib if you have an NSWindowController) fixed it so I didn't investigate the problem too deeply. I got the impression it was because if it's called before the view is added to the window, the registration was ignored, but I may be wrong abut that.

hth,

Graham