NSString and string contains

Hello,
I'm fairly new to Cocoa, so please excuse me if I'm not using the right terminology.

I have an NSArray which contains String values and I want to loop though it and determine if any of those string contain words I'm looking for. I have tried but have been unsuccessful.

Example...

unsigned arrayCount = [array count];
for(unsigned j = 0; j < arrayCount; j++)
 {
	id obj;
	obj = [array objectAtIndex:j];
	/* Here is where I'm having trouble