Re: Need to find out why I get Cocoa error 256 . . .

Re: Need to find out why I get Cocoa error 256 . . .

Or, in the docs

search for it in Xcode's Documentation window

On 13-Apr-09, at 9:32 PM, Jeremy W. Sherman wrote:

Hi Michael,

You'll find the error defined in <Foundation/FoundationErrors.h>:
   NSFileReadUnknownError = 256,                           // Read
error (reason unknown)

—Jeremy

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Michael A. Crawford