EMF radiation vs EMI or RFI or ELF...

I believe it is EMI that was the subject of concern. I used "EMF" from the original post, in error. I don't believe the original post was referring to ELF at all, but I could be wrong. Best to go to the source on this one. How about it, Stephen Clark?

I believe that David Tobie is correct in his stance on ELF radiation. As he states, there are lots of studies about that. I was not referring to ELF myself, but EMI. Sorry for the confusion.

Gary

Are we talking about "EMF"? Do you mean electro-motive force? Or are we talking about ELF? Meaning extra low frequency radiation? Or should we, more properly, be talking about RFI and EMI? That is, radio frequency interference and/or electro-magnetic interference? Actually close proximity to very high field strengths of micro-wave and even radio frequency electro-magnetic fields is not very healthy for people or sensitive electronic devices that are not properly shielded.

 Regards,

 David
DAVID SCHARF PHOTOGRAPHY
Scanning Electron Microscopy