Re: Semaphores in Mac

This only applies to the mandatory parts of the UNIX03 specification, I'm afraid. There are a number of optional sections of UNIX03 that we may or may not have chosen to implement based on how much bang we'd get for the buck in doing so.

Things in the REALTIME section are not required for certification, for example.

- Jordan