Compile in Leopard, use in Tiger (again)

Compile in Leopard, use in Tiger (again)

Hello,

I have a problem using a binary compiled in Leopard under Tiger.  I
get the following error message:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _pthread_cond_init$UNIX2003

After searching this mailing list, I found the following post, which
appears to address exactly this problem:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/darwin-dev/2007/Nov/msg00107.html

My problem is that I use the Intel C++ compiler (version 10.1), which
doesn't seem to support the -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 switch.  The
program compiles without errors when I try using this switch, but the
UNIX2003 symbols still appear in the binary.  How do I compile a Tiger
compatible binary with the Intel compiler?

Best regards,
Tord Romstad