Build AppleADBKeyboard FAILED, pbxcp: No such file or directory

Build AppleADBKeyboard FAILED, pbxcp: No such file or directory

Hello,
I am new to the Darwin kernel.
I want to see how the kernel control capslock light on macbook
keyboard, modify AppleADBKeyboard and see if any behavior changes.

I follow the "Kernel Programming Guide: Building Your First Kernel",
but the last step when I execute:

./pbxbuild.sh AppleADBKeyboard.pbproj/project.pbxproj build

the error appear and build failed:

 /Developer/Tools/pbxcp  -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS
-resolve-src-symlinks  English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
/Users/adolf/Desktop/kext/AppleADBKeyboard-239.1/sym/AppleADBKeyboard.kext/Contents/Resources/English.lproj
/bin/sh: line 1: /Developer/Tools/pbxcp: No such file or directory
...failed PBXCp
/Users/adolf/Desktop/kext/AppleADBKeyboard-239.1/sym/AppleADBKeyboard.kext/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
*** build AppleADBKeyboard FAILED ***

Can someone help me where to find this PBXCp? Thank you.