Re: Linking non PIC code in a bundle

Alain Frisch wrote:
I also tried with "-read_only_relocs suppress". It works under 10.4, but not 10.5. Is it still possible to link bundles with relocations in text sections?

Replying to myself again (sorry for the traffic): it seems ld_classic does what I want with "-fread-only-relocs suppress". Is the fact that the new ld does not support this option an indication that it will become unavailable soon?

-- Alain