Re: [Fed-Talk] Apple [may not open] OS X Kernel for Intel

Re: [Fed-Talk] Apple [may not open] OS X Kernel for Intel

Hi all,

Just to be clear, Tom Yager was *speculating* about why we have -- so far -- not released the source code of the kernel for Intel-based Macintoshes.  We continue to release *all* the Darwin sources for our PowerPC systems, and so far has released all the non-kernel Darwin sources for Intel.

Nothing has been announced, so he (and everyone else) certainly has the right to speculate.  But please don't confuse "speculation" with "fact."

Thanks,
-- Ernie P.