Re: [revisited] DHCPv6 support needed by others as well...

Re: [revisited] DHCPv6 support needed by others as well...

I wasn't aware that there was "less" IPv6 functionality in Snow Leopard than previous releases. Someone mentioned that 10.6 "defaults" to IPv4, I'm not sure what this means. I'm hoping that there is a way in 10.6 to influence how name lookups are performed, as well as a way to influence IPv6 Source Address Selection.

Randy