Contingency plan?

Even though Greg's participation on this list will now be a "part-time
gig", I think the list will still be beneficial to many, just as the
Emailer list is.

I've a suggestion. In the event that Apple decides to pull the plug on
this list, do we want to be able to move it elsewhere? If so, we need to
already have all the email addresses for the list in one place. Should we
all email one or more of us, so if Apple kills this list those people can
regroup us?

Just a thought.

--Lyle