Can I use the PS3 six axis controller on Mac OS X?

Can I use the PS3 six axis controller on Mac OS X?

Title: Can I use the PS3 six axis controller on Mac OS X?
Yes! Connect the controller via the USB cable and then download, build and run this project:
<http://homepage.mac.com/geowar1/.Public/Sample Code/HID/Cocoa_SIOUW_HID.zip>

While it's running press the "PlayStation" button (the button between the “Select” and “Start” buttons) on the PS3 controller.

The controller will work until you reboot the computer or disconnect/reconnect the controller. ;-)

--
Enjoy,
George Warner, (408)974-0668