re: Imovie Problems

I am not the media person here, but I asked ours for some feedback on your
question, Here's what they gave me. Hope it helps!

Nothing immediately comes to mind, but I would have them check out this
site:

http://www.danslagle.com/mac/iMovie/index.shtml

It's loaded with tips, tricks and more importantly, troubleshooting
information for iMovie.

Based on the little information they provided, it's more than likely a
general computer problem and not a iMovie specific problem. It could be
something that's causing the FW drive to become disconnected, like a broken
port or wire.

~Liz

Elizabeth Miller
Lab and Classroom Technology Services Manager
Hamilton College
198 College Hill Road
Clinton, NY 13323
315-859-4088

[demime 0.98b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]