Clix

This appeared from a member of the MAC_SUPPORTERS list I run.

It may be useful to some members.. if you're not UNIX people.. like me!

Hope someone finds it useful.

The CLIX package includes a starter command database file with over 250 system commands for investigating your system status, for cleaning out your junk files, for getting at secret settings for the Dock, the Finder, and all of your most used applications - and all sorted for easy access, any way you wish.

http://rixstep.com/4/0/clix/

Tel: 020 7919 7546 Fax: 020 7919 7556
Mobile: 07966 472340 e-Mail: email@hidden