Telnet, SSH and Mac OS X Server

Hi all,

Myself and 2 other programmers have been trying to connect to our Mac OS X
Server using a Telnet client with SSH support, yet we keep getting
disconnected. I've tried several Telnet applications using SSH on port 22,
yet to no avail.

This has been very frustrating as it doesn't make any sense why this is
happening. Is there anything we have to setup in the Workspace Manager on
the server to allow us to Telnet?

I'm not very UNIX savvy, but any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chris