AFP_AfpInfo/$DATA files and truncated filenames

AFP_AfpInfo/$DATA files and truncated filenames

I copied alot of data from a 2000 server to a shared folder on X server.
Now there are lots of AFP_AfpInfo/$DATA files all about 4K in the folder as well as the data files that I copied over.

Is there an easy way I can delete these files, I did a Find using the finder, but when attempting to Select All, and then Delete, I just get a spinning color wheel, and it seems to not be doing anything.

Also, noticed that it seems to have truncated the filenames of some of the files when they were copied over as well.. What's going on with that?.. doesn't X support long filenames?...

thanks
Criaig