Speaking of WWDC

I seem to recall that there was another, shorter, Apple sys-admin type conference after (a week or more later?) this one that wasn't necessarily Apple sponsored, but it looked really good. The part that is frustrating is I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone have any inkling what I'm talking about, or what it is named?

Any help is appreciated on that.