Time delay in replicate in space

Hi All, If I make a basic animation patch (i.e. sphere bouncing up and down) and then drop it into a replicate in space patch and then set it so it duplicates the animation say 20 times. How can I make a time delay between the first and last duplication so it the line of them makes a wave instead of a straight line.

Any ideas? I've made a example if its not clear what I'm on about.

Thanks MArk

Fluid

 Fluid Studios, 12 Tenby Street, Birmingham  B1 3AJ

 Tel: +44 (0) 121 212 0121  Fax: +44 (0) 121 212 0202

 E-mail: email@hidden  Web: http://www.fluidesign.co.uk

 All concepts/images included in this electronic mail remain © copyright of

 Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd T/A Fluid 2006.

 Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained In

 this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,

 forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not The intended

 recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited. If you

 receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material

 from any Computer.