Stand Alone applications

sorry I ment to say "Also will the stand alone apps work  > WITHOUT <  custom patches installed" (sloppy typing )

Hi... How would I go about making a Stand alone application from a Quartz file? From what I've read you can use Xcode - are there some online tutorials for this? Also will the stand alone apps work with custom patches installed and can they run on PC's as well?

Thanks MArk

Fluid

 Fluid Studios, 12 Tenby Street, Birmingham  B1 3AJ

 Tel: +44 (0) 121 212 0121  Fax: +44 (0) 121 212 0202

 E-mail: email@hidden  Web: http://www.fluidesign.co.uk

 All concepts/images included in this electronic mail remain © copyright of

 Fluid Graphic Designs Ltd T/A Fluid 2008.

 Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained In

 this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,

 forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not The intended

 recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited. If you

 receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material

 from any Computer.