Quicktime Movie Header

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a quicktime expert (or C++) who tell me how I can get the header of a Quicktime movie File. I know that The movie header is inside a QTAtom named MovieDirectory but I don't know how access to that atom starting from the movie File.

I'm using the QT6SDK. There is a GetMoviePropertyAtom function but I didn't understand what this function really do.

Thanks a lot for your help (if you can....).

Mokkari

P.S. I'm sorry for my english. I know it isn't very good but I'm writing from Italy!  :)