Re: 7.1.3 and Adobe Flash "Warning"?

Whose brilliant idea was this? And why wasn't there any advance notice for this arbitrary decision?

My product must play pre-supplied Flash 5 movie files with QuickTime, and the QT 7.1.3 update just broke that.

How do I override this for my application only (or globally)? Telling my users to enable Flash manually is NOT an acceptable option.

Scott Kevill
GameRanger Technologies
multiplayer online gaming services