RE: QuickTime Pro Video Capture on Windows

RE: QuickTime Pro Video Capture on Windows

Frank,

	QuickTime has supported capture on Windows forever, since
QuickTime 3 IIRC.  It's just that capture drivers for it are unavailable
(there used to be a few back in the 90's, but I'm not aware of any for
currently available hardware).

	Two things that ought to work are DV or an iSight camera, but I
haven't tried them myself.

Ben Waggoner
Technology Evangelist, Core Media Processing Technologies
Microsoft Corporation

Compression Blog: on10.net/blogs/benwagg/
Compression Seminar at Stanford: http://tinyurl.com/29wfqe