Re: iMOVIE 08 IS HORRIBLE

I'm not that fond of iMovie 08 but, if anyone noticed, Apple's install process took into account that some of us might react negatively to the new version.

The Apple installer doesn't update/overwrite the previous version of iMovie, as it does the other iLife apps. It is moved to another folder, named "iMovie (previous version)". The icon for iMovie 08 is different than previous versions so that both can exist in your Dock indicating the new versus the old. When you access previous version projects, it doesn't alter them, it imports them into the project area for the new version of iMovie. For me, that was a good solution and I appreciate Apple's attention to such details in regard to this latest update of iLife.

-Steve