Panorama from Concordia near K2 in the Karakoram Mountains of Pakistan

Panorama from Concordia near K2 in the Karakoram Mountains of Pakistan

Here is a link to a panorama from Concordia. This is a pretty low res version, 2.4 megs. I shot using a Nikon N70 with Reala 100 and a 28-80 Nikon zoom lens set at 50 mm. I shot 3 rows around. Images were scanned using a Kodak 4050 PCD Pro scanner. I stitched with PTGui and converted to .mov with Pano2QTVR.

http://inyopro.com/concordia_s2.mov

Paul Fretheim