Logout keyboard shortcut

I've been using remote desktop all morning controlling a remote machine.  In
the course of troubleshooting the problem I was working on I had to login
and logout as different users on the remote machine.

Every time I went to logout the user on the remote machine (while
controlling it I (out of habit) pressed command-shift-q.  I'm sure many of
you know by now that command-shift-q will log you out of your local machine,
and not be passed through to the remote user.

ARD doesn't even warn you that you made a mistake... It quits ARD.

I now have less hair than I did this morning.

Does anyone else find this ARD behavior extremely frustrating.  Am I just an
idiot or does anyone else?