Automatically match .h and .m files in Xcode

Automatically match .h and .m files in Xcode

Really simple question: is there a way to have xCode automatically match changes I make to a .h file to the .m file when I modify it, or vice versa?

Jim Witte
Indiana University CS
studentdev mailing list | email@hidden