Re: Safari and window.getSelection()

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:37:04 -0500 Ken Tozier <email@hidden> wrote:

Has anyone come up with a way to get the selection offset/length (anchorOffset/focusOffset) in Safari? These work fine in Gecko based browsers.

Re-reading your question: actually, these two work fine for me in 2.0.2:

  Or is a more complex test case needed to reproduce the problem?

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov