Safari table width CSS bug

Hi,

I have a rendering problem with Safari on a site I work on. It occurs on this (and similar) pages in a table titled "Violent Crime Statistics" in a div labeled "Safety" in the middle of the page. For some reason, the table expands beyond its containing div to fill the div above it, making the statistics illegible.

http://lalife.com/Beverly_Hills

It happens with the current Safari and the WebKit nightly. My concern is making it accessible to our Safari users rather than getting it fixed in 3.0. I generate CSS based on the client type, so I would like to find some CSS I can serve to Safari users that would fix this. Is there maybe some layout error I'm making in this page that could be causing this?

I'd appreciate any help or opinions on this problem.

                                                     -- Zach.