Gianduia and WO

Not an official announcement, but one of our applications, Concierge, went live tonight using Gianduia and WO. You can check it out at :

http://concierge.apple.com/reservations/R002

We also have the iPhone reservation system using Gianduia at :

https://iphone-reserve.apple.com/WebObjects/RPRCustomer.woa/wa/buyiPhone?lang=en&country=CA

And another cool app coming your way very soon. All on WO and Gianduia.