Gianduia and WO

Not an official announcement, but one of our applications, Concierge, went live tonight using Gianduia and WO. You can check it out at :

We also have the iPhone reservation system using Gianduia at :

And another cool app coming your way very soon. All on WO and Gianduia.

David den Boer | Manager,  Retail Engineering, IS&T | email@hidden | 408.974.9739