Re: Meta key + key equiv

Ok, further to this, I've tried disabling command-<number> using Interface
Builder on X11's main.nib (no, I don't really know what I'm doing) but I
can't get to the windows that are dynamically created in the Window menu.
I only seem able to edit attributes (and hence key equivalents) for static
objects in the menus.

What am I missing? :)

--
Paul Day      Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire      GPG Key ID: 2EF4ED23