Re: "Right-click" in X11, on laptop

Do you have 'emulate 3 button mouse' enabled in X11 preferences?

On Dec 26, 2007, at 05:56, Netfortius wrote:

Using http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz/wiki on MacBook Pro
(PPC-based), under Leopard: while a USB-connected mouse behaves properly when
using the "right" button, the sequence I was previously using with the
touchpad on the laptop (no mouse attached), to emulate "right button"
behavior (CMD + touchpad "click") does not work, anymore. I have attempted
all possible sequences of keys with the touchpad (ALT, CTRL, SHIFT, CMD,
etc.) and even combination of multiple at once, to no avail ... any ideas?

Just for completeness of info: one of the X11 applications for which I have
been in dire need of this function is kmail, where the "right-click" on an
email address, for example, enables very useful menu (adding to contacts,
updates, etc.).

Thanks,
Stefan