I am looking for any documentation on how to customize Xcode IDE,
especially for documentation on .pblangspecs and .pbfilespecs files,
HowTo/SDK/API for source scanners, targets, build phases, compilers
and linkers. I would like to implement:
- Full syntax support for HTML/XHTML/XML and CSS, including
navigation and code completition.
- Validation (like "precompiling") target or build phase for HTML/
XHTML/XML and CSS.
- Refactoring or templating tools for web files (HTML, PHP) in the
means of master / slave files, where master files define "editable
regions" in source code which can be modified in slave files. Once a
master file is modified, all slave files are updated with "editable
regions" contents preserved (just like Macromedia Dreamweaver). This
could be used for many types of projects, just to preserve some parts
of source files (copyright notices, package definitions, etc), not
only for web sites.
- Synchronization (like "building") target or build phase which
uploads selected files to a web server
- Synchronization (like "SCM") which communicates over FTP/SFTP/
WebDAV with a web server (just like Macromedia Dreamweaver) and
uploads/downloads/checks in/out selected and modified files.
Any help would be appreciated,
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Xcode-users mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden