Re: Examples of Makefiles for Universal Binaries?

Re: Examples of Makefiles for Universal Binaries?

On 2/5/07, Syd Polk <email@hidden> wrote:
If you are not using Xcode's build system, I would have my makefile build
each architecture separately, and then lipo the resulting executables
together at the end.

This is exactly what xcode does to make a UB binary. If you look at the command line stuff that xcode does it actually builds in 2 steps (1 for each architecture) and uses lipo at the end to put them together.

wes