Return in dialogs

Is there any way to make [return] the same as the default button, the way [enter] is? Xcode 3.0 seems worse than 2.4. I get hosed almost every time by the Find dialog -- any other application searches when you press the [return] key. Xcode just makes the search text disappear (yeah, I know it's on the first line).

I've got Metrowerks-compatible menu bindings FWIW.

David Dunham
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404             http://www.pensee.com/dunham/