It is a bug. (I reported it, but don't have the Radar number
handy.) You are using the "Metrowerks compatible" set of key
bindings, correct? Here's how to fix it.
1. Duplicate the key binding set, so it will be modifiable.
2. Click the "Text Key Bindings" tab.
3. Scroll down to "Insert Newline and Indent".
4. Remove the key assigned to that function, and then reset it to
the Return key.
5. Click OK to save the settings.
You won't see any difference in the preferences window before and
after step 4, but there is a difference in the binding set file.
I vaguely remember this bug from a long time ago, and am a little
surprised it's not fixed in 3.0.
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Xcode-users mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden