Re: Return key

On 31 Oct 2007, at 17:02, James Walker wrote:

It is a bug. (I reported it, but don't have the Radar number handy.) You are using the "Metrowerks compatible" set of key bindings, correct? Here's how to fix it.

1. Duplicate the key binding set, so it will be modifiable.
2. Click the "Text Key Bindings" tab.
3. Scroll down to "Insert Newline and Indent".
4. Remove the key assigned to that function, and then reset it to the Return key.
5. Click OK to save the settings.

You won't see any difference in the preferences window before and after step 4, but there is a difference in the binding set file.

Correct.

I vaguely remember this bug from a long time ago, and am a little surprised it's not fixed in 3.0.

David Dunham Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein