malloc_error_break

Hi all,

This is my first time posting to the list.

I've been working on a project using Xcode for the past month now. This is my first time programming in Xcode, but I'm a long-time C++ programmer so objective-c was pretty easy to get a handle on. The only hair-pulling problem I have is with all the 'retain' and 'release' mumbo jumbo.

I'm getting this message in the console while testing my app:

NewApp(2464,0xa0684fa0) malloc: *** error for object 0x1d7f80: double free

I've tried to look for 'malloc_error_break' in the documentation (which I must say is very poor and difficult to use) but came up empty. So, how does one go about setting a breakpoint in malloc_error_break?

Thanks for any help!
- Don