Working-around a Symbol Conflict

I'm integrating an open-source code base (discount http://www.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/Code/markdown/) into my Cocoa app and have run into a snag.

discount declares a `Line` type which conflicts with the QuickDraw type of the same name (even though I'm targeting 10.5 only and not explicitly using QuickDraw).

Here's the error:

In file included from /Users/wolf/code/trac/cocoa/MarkdownLive/MyDocument.m:3:

/Users/wolf/code/trac/cocoa/MarkdownLive/discount-1.2.10/markdown.h:25: error: 'Line' redeclared as different kind of symbol

/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/QuickdrawAPI.h:782: error: previous declaration of 'Line' was here

Anyone have any suggestions to work-around this type conflict? I'd really rather not modify the discount source directly. I probably could do a project-wide `#define Line discountLine`, but I bet there's a less-hacky solution.

-jwr