|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
|I'm working my way thru the "Adding a Nib File" chapter of the "iPhone Application Tutorial" and I'm stuck. The instructions for "Connecting the View Outlet" for the File's Owner say to|
1. in the Interface Builder document window, select the File's Owner icon
2. choose Tools > Identity Inspector
3. in the Class field of the Class Identify section, enter MyViewController
4. click on the File's Owner icon
5. control-drag from the File's Owner to the View
"When you release the mouse button, Interface Builder displays a transparent panel showing the available outlets for the source object."
I've done steps 1-5, above, and I don't get "a transparent panel showing the available outlets for the source object". No connection seems to have been made.
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Xcode-users mailing list (email@hidden) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: This email sent to email@hidden
Visit the Apple Store online or at retail locations.
Copyright © 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.