details for modifying

Does anybody know where I can get details for collecting necessary data and
putting it into the necessary shell commands for, say, adding an alias to
the dock? I know how to add keys with the defaults write command, but not to
that extent. Or is my best bet just to wait on a more feature packed version
of Applescript? Thanks.

Laine Lee
applescript-studio mailing list | email@hidden