Background colors in Apple Mail?

Hi all,
I´m working on a small app to remove duplicates from Mail.
Right now I´m setting the Background color of the duplicates to orange. Since I don´t want to interfere with User Background color settings I´m curious which colors else I can use. The Mail Library on talks about 'a color' but not which colors.

Any thoughts?

Regards, Ronald
---