Change CMYK to spot color in Illustrator?

Change CMYK to spot color in Illustrator?

Hi,

I'm trying to set an Illustrator page item's fill
color from CMYK to a spot color and I can't get the
syntax correct. This is what I've got so far:

tell application "Adobe Illustrator 10"
activate
set myLayer to current layer of current document
repeat with j from (number of page items in myLayer)
to 1 by -1
set myColor to (fill color of properties of page
item j of myLayer)
if (myColor as text) contains "CMYK" then
--change the fill color of ths item to a spot color
end if
end repeat
end tell

..so I can target the items with the CMYK fill colors,
but don't know how to reset the item's fill color to a
spot color. Can anyone help me with the syntax here?

Thanks
http://autos.yahoo.com