Mark J. Reed ha scritto:

>> tell application "TextEdit"
>>     tell document 1
>>         exists word 0 -- true
>>     end tell
>>
>> I regard this as a bug. m.

>     Well, it appears to be fixed in Mac OS X 10.4.3.
>     Regards,

> You and I must have different definitions of "fixed", then.  :)  The
> above script runs and returns true OMM, which is running 10.4.3.  You
> can also freely substitute "document 0" for "document 1" - same results.

Yes, I made a mistake, it actually returns true, but if the document is
empty it returns false. This misled me.
I apologize.

--
Andrea "XFox" Govoni

AIM/iChat/ICQ: email@hidden
Yahoo! ID: xfox82
Skype Name: draykan

PGP
KeyID: 0x212E69C1
Fingerprint: FBE1 CA7D 34BE 4A53 9639  5C36 B7A0 605F 212E 69C1