Script to automate Safari....

Hey all,

I need a script (or program) to help my automate Safari. I would rather not re-invent the wheel if someone has already done this. What I need is this:

I have a plasma TV hooked up to a Mini-Mac (with keyboard and mouse). It is in the lobby of our school. I want to have safari running in full screen mode cycling through a number of URL's in a timed fashion. The URL's are the front pages of a list of newspaper (both national and international) sites. This would run continously, unattended.

  Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Roy

Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology
U. C. Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
121 North Gate Hall
Berkeley, CA.  94720
(510) 643-9215