Synchronizing problem in entourage 2008

I am using entourage 2008 on my mac book and outlook 2003 on my PC and i have same exchange account in both the machines.

 The problem i am facing now is, if i make any change to message using outlook then those changes will not reflected on my entourage client.

I tried with "Synchronize now", but it is not working....

 Only way i found it out to make it work is to empty the cache of the folder...

but by doing so, i need to download all the messages in that mailbox once again.

Is there any easy way to sync a single message?

can we sync the single message using applescript by setting "Connection status" to "Download at next connection"